Wednesday, January 7, 2015

RAWr Cinnamon Apple Zap Balls

This next recipe comes from Brianne over at Cupcakes and Kale Chips. Its a pretty cool site that I stumbled upon a while back. All credit to the recipe goes to her. I am posting it here because I am going to add it to my Apple Days Cookathon (which isn't a thing yet but it will be) and I don't want to lose track of it. When I cook I like to multitask and get as much stuff as I can for the time allotted. I don't know quite where I am going with it yet but the wire-crossed genius (not really) of my brain will put it together eventually. 

Plus I will eventually hack n mod this recipe into something of my own hopefully. I already have a few ideas. I will let you know when I cook it how things go but I feel comfortable posting it in Impossible land cause I like all the ingredients. No way this thing turns out bad. 


How to Make Cinnamon Apple Zap Balls


Ingredients


½ cup pitted dates
1 cup dried or dehydrated apples (not apple chips)
½ cup uncooked oats
½ teaspoon cinnamon


Directions


1. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until it forms a thick paste.
2. Using about a tablespoon of the mixture, roll into balls. If you want the little bites, use about ¼ teaspoon.

Related Topics


Apple Recipe Guild (Not Very Useful Yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment