Monday, January 26, 2015

Bossanova Baked Flounder Fillets in Lime-Soy Vinaigrette

This recipe was one of the most delicious baked fish recipes that I have ever had. I highly recommend it. I cooked half of my bag of flounder filets like this and the other half in lemon pepper butter. Believe you me, I wish I had done the whole fish in this because it was succulent. I cant wait until i can afford more flounder. I am also thinking about using this as a marinade for chicken.  



Bossanova Baked Flounder Fillets in Lime-Soy Vinaigrette

Ingredients

  • two 6-ounce flounder fillets
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 2 teaspoons soy sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil


Directions


Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange fillets in a ceramic or glass baking dish just large enough to hold them in one layer. Mince garlic and in a small bowl combine with lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Whisk in oil until emulsified and pour vinaigrette over fish.
Bake fish in middle of oven until just cooked through and no longer translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
The original recipe called for Juice but all I had was lime. I have tried both 

No comments:

Post a Comment