Monday, November 17, 2014

How to Make Your Own Apple Sauce

This is just the standard apple sauce recipe that everyone uses. But this blog is like my online cookbook. I don't have any delusions of ever making a dime off of any of this. Its like cloud storage. Microblogging is dead imho. I figure if it helps anyone else great if not at least I don't have to worry about losing a cookbook. I just wish I didnt have to learn to cook but I don't want my wife to leave me lol...fortunately she is a good teacher. 


Ingredients


3-4 peeled Apples (Ima Gonna Rock Granny Smith)
1 cup Water 
1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/4 cup White Sugar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt

Directions



  1. Place the peeled, cored, and quartered apples into a large pot. 
  2. In a saucepan, combine apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon. Cover, and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are soft. Allow to cool, then mash with a fork or potato masher. Stick them in the Ninja Blender and ninja them into applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment